The Orbot is the most versatile, compact commercial and residential orbital floor machine on the market. With it’s unique driver system, assortment of pads and brushes, it can be used to clean, scrub, sand, strip, and polish any carpet or hard floor.
- Compact System – Orbot folds down to 30″ in height which makes the machine easy to transport and store.
- Easy Flip Base – Base articulates upwards for quick and easy pad changing.
- Big Wheels – Orbot comes with large 10″ wheels for easy transportation.
- Weight – Orbot weighs in at only 82 lbs. Orbot with SprayBorg system weighs 102 lbs.
- Verticle Handle – Vertical handle grips for easy operation and lower back stress relief.
- Built in the USA – Orbot is made industry tough 100% in the USA. Orbot’s unique, sophisticated design is virtually maintenance-free. So don’t worry, just keep cleaning.
- Motor – Orbot has a powerful 1 horsepower universal 110V/60 Hz. – 220V/50 Hz. motor that generates 1725 oscillations per minute.
- Quick Connect Cord – Orbot comes with a quick connect cord system for easy cord removal.
- Thumb-Touch Control Button System – Orbot turns on, off, and sprays right at the tips of your thumbs with its easily accessible controls.
- Velcro Driver Plate System (VDP) – Velcro Driver plates can be removed and replaced with a new Velcro plate within seconds if worn.
- Smooth-Glide System – Use the HOS Gliders to make cleaning easier than it already is. Gliders also help in cleaning shag carpet and other types of fragile carpets.
*Click here to see 17″ Orbot Machines Features Comparison