All Orbot equipment has been carefully tested and inspected at the factory. Orbot machines are guaranteed for one year from the date of original purchase against defects or workmanship made during manufacture. Within the guarantee period we undertake at our discretion, to repair or replace any part found to be defective, free of charge to the purchaser with subject to the following conditions:
Claims made under the terms of the guarantee must be supported by the original invoice issued at the time of sale along with the machine serial number.
For claims under this guarantee contact the supplier from whom you’ve purchased the product who will arrange the appropriate action. Do not initially return the product as this could lead to transit damage.
Neither Orbot nor its distributors will be held responsible for any incidental or consequential loss.
This guarantee does not cover:
- Periodic maintenance, repair, or replacement of parts due to normal wear and tear.
- Damage caused by accident, misuse or neglect, fire, or the fitting of other than genuine Orbot parts.
- Defects in other than genuine Orbot parts, or repairs, modifications or adjustments made by other than a Orbot service engineer or authorized service dealer.
- Costs and risks of transport relating directly or indirectly to the guarantee of this product.
- Consumable items such as brushes, drivers, velcro discs, gliders, pads, and so forth.
Orbot has a policy of continual product development and we reserve the right to alter specifications without prior notice.